- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Substations help transform voltage for controlling power flow to minimize service disruption. JEA is responsible for approval of materials and the design standards used in the construction of its electric infrastructure. If you have any questions regarding the manual, please contact us.
Request A Drawing
Sometimes you need As-Built drawings to represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how amd infrastructure was actually installed during the construction phase.