Water Outages and Advisories
There are currently no area wide outages to report. Please call (904) 665-6000 for the most up-to-date information.
Current Boil Water Advisories (BWA)
Beginning on the dates below, a Precautionary Boil Water Advisory will be in effect for the following areas. Not sure if you're affected?
Learn How We Notify Customers of a BWA
- May 12, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. - Lakewood Promenade Businesses – San Jose Blvd and University Blvd W
- Doing Dishes
- Tijuana Flats
- Naura Café
- Lakewood Jewelers
- Lucy’s Gift Boutique
- Best Alterations
- Cliff’s Barber Shop
- Lex Nails
- May 7, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. - BWA Lifted May 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. - 6090 Terry Road Apt 102 - Summer Glen Apartments
- April 30, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. - BWA Lifted May 2, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. - 7025 Salisbury Rd - Dave and Busters
BWA Causes and Recommendations
A precautionary boil water advisory is issued when there is a possibility that the water pressure in the water system dropped to such an extent that bacteria or foreign matter could have entered the water system. This may be caused by one or more of these reasons:
- A water main break, repair, or system maintenance
- Damage to water lines or systems due to a storm or hurricane or other event
- An electrical power outage to a water plant or facility
Customers should bring water to a rolling boil for a minimum of one minute prior to using for drinking, food preparation, or cooking. It is recommended that customers flush water lines for three minutes after water returns in order to remove any air and possible sediments from the lines.
Read Our Recommendations for BWAs